This is a new ESP LTD MH-1000NT with a stunning See Thru Purple finish. This guitar offers exceptional tone, playability, and quality components like LTD locking tuners, a Tonepros locking TOM bridge with string-thru-body, and Seymour Duncan pickups that are direct-mounted to the guitar’s body. Its set-thru three-piece maple neck has a pau ferro fingerboard with 24XJ frets, and its mahogany body is topped with figured quilted maple.
This particular guitar has been opened and inspected and is currently on display on our sales floor. Customers have had limited access, but it has been played a handful of times by potential buyers. As a result, it may show minor signs of handling like fingerprints, dust, or some very light pick swirl. Original packaging is no longer available.
Please contact us with any questions or to request additional pics. And remember, this MH-1000NT ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple Finish
- Case NOT Included
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Finish: See Thur Purple
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM with String Thru
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-Way Switch
THIS ITEM IS NEW-DEMO.
"NEW-DEMO" means that we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. We consider the item to be new because it has not been sold to or owned by another customer. NEW-DEMO items, however, have been on display in an active retail music store for some length of time. As a result, these items may have been tried out by other customers. They may be dusty, have fingerprints, stick marks, pick swirl, etc. Please refer to the item's description for more detailed information. All NEW-DEMO items come with a manufacturer's warranty (where applicable), but some may not have original manufacturer's packaging. Please refer to our Appearance and Technical Condition scales below for more information about the item’s appearance and condition.
APPEARANCE = 4.5
- Item has some type of severe damage, but something about it is still salvageable.
- Item has some damage or cosmetic issues, but parts of it are still fine. It is repairable.
- Item is clearly used but not abused. It has scuffs, scratches, etc. from normal wear and tear, but you could use it as is.
- Item is a demo unit with some dust, fingerprints, minor scratches, etc. It appears as it would after a week or two of normal use. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item has been opened but is new without scuffs or scratches. It may have been displayed, but it has not been played.
- Item is brand spankin' new and has never been displayed. All original and as beautiful as the day it was created!
TECHNICAL CONDITION = 6
- Item is probably just good for parts. It may be restorable with a lot of care and effort.
- Item may be salvageable. Some parts of it work just fine, but other parts just aren't right.
- Item functions to some degree as is. It is usable but not perfect.
- Item is used but in great condition, or it is a demo unit from a showroom floor.
- Item is all original and in perfect working condition. You may have bought new stuff from another store in worse shape!
- Item is brand spankin' new, all original, and in perfect working condition. It's a flawless marvel of engineering!
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $10% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst 10% OFF
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF