This is a brand-new Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand. Designed for use with 7/8" brackets, this heavy-duty, double-braced stand features memory locks on the tom arms, an additional bracket for a cymbal or accessory arm, and non-skid rubber feet.
Please message us with questions or to request additional pics, and remember, this Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should contact us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- One Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand
- Original Packaging
- Heavy-Duty Tubing
- Double-Braced Legs
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet
- 7/8" Tom Arms
- Additional Bracket for Cymbal or Accessory Arm
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
THIS ITEM IS NEW.
"NEW" means that we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. The item has not been on display. It may have been opened to be photographed or to make sure that it arrived safely, but other than that it has not been played, demo-ed, or handled. You will receive NEW items with all factory packaging, paperwork, and full warranty (where applicable). Please refer to our Appearance and Technical Condition scales below for more information about the item’s appearance and condition.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 6
- Item has some type of severe damage, but something about it is still salvageable.
- Item has some damage or cosmetic issues, but parts of it are still fine. It is repairable.
- Item is clearly used but not abused. It has scuffs, scratches, etc. from normal wear and tear, but you could use it as is.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit with some dust, fingerprints, minor scratches, etc. It appears as it would after a week or two of normal use. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item has been opened but is new without scuffs or scratches. It may have been displayed, but it has not been played. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item is brand new and has never been displayed or played. It is all original and as beautiful as the day it was created! Original packaging is included.
TECHNICAL CONDITION (How does it function?) = 6
- Item is probably just good for parts. It may be restorable with a lot of care and effort.
- Item may be salvageable. Some parts of it work just fine, but other parts just aren't right.
- Item functions to some degree as is. It is usable but not perfect.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit from a showroom floor. It functions as designed.
- Item is all original and in perfect working condition. It functions as designed. You may have bought new stuff from another store in worse shape!
- Item is brand new, all original, and in perfect working condition. It's a flawless marvel of engineering and functions exactly as designed!
Natal Pro Series Two-Legged Hi-Hat Stand H-PS-HH
Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal H-PS-SPS -10% OFF
Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand
A brand-new, heavy-duty double tom stand from Percussion Plus. FREE shipping!
Sonor 600 Series Mini Boom Cymbal Stand
A gently used cymbal stand from Sonor. FREE shipping!