Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson Pro Soloist SL2Q HT MAH, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
Premium features include a mahogany body with a quilt maple top and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and high stability, guarding against temperature-and humidity-induced bending and warping. Its 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing. More curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucking pickups (TB-6 bridge/SH-6N neck) drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life, while a Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge provides endless sustain.
Sporting stunning style, this SL2Q HT MAH is offered in Northern Lights finish with black nickel hardware and pearloid piranha tooth neck inlays and white binding around the body, neck and headstock. It also features sealed die-cast locking tuners and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to request additional photos. And remember, this Jackson SLQ2 HT MAH ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2Q HT MAH in Northern Lights Finish
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Original Packaging
- Northern Lights Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Body with Quilt Maple Top
- Maple Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Frets
- Piranha Tooth Inlays
- Jackson HT6 Hardtail Bridge with String-Through Body
- Jackson Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion Bridge Pickup
- Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion Neck Pickup
- Volume & Tone Controls with 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Black Nickel Hardware
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
THIS ITEM IS NEW-DEMO.
"NEW-DEMO" means that we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. We consider the item to be new because it has not been sold to or owned by another customer. NEW-DEMO items, however, have been on display or stored in an active retail music store for some length of time. As a result, these items may have been tried out by other customers. They may be dusty, have fingerprints, stick marks, pick swirl, etc. Please refer to the item's description for more detailed information. All NEW-DEMO items come with a manufacturer's warranty (where applicable), but some may not have original manufacturer's packaging. Please refer to our Appearance and Technical Condition scales below for more information about the item’s appearance and condition.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 4.5
- Item has some type of severe damage, but something about it is still salvageable.
- Item has some damage or cosmetic issues, but parts of it are still fine. It is repairable.
- Item is clearly used but not abused. It has scuffs, scratches, etc. from normal wear and tear, but you could use it as is.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit with some dust, fingerprints, minor scratches, etc. It appears as it would after a week or two of normal use. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item has been opened but is new without scuffs or scratches. It may have been displayed, but it has not been played. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item is brand new and has never been displayed or played. It is all original and as beautiful as the day it was created! Original packaging is included.
TECHNICAL CONDITION (How does it function?) = 6
- Item is probably just good for parts. It may be restorable with a lot of care and effort.
- Item may be salvageable. Some parts of it work just fine, but other parts just aren't right.
- Item functions to some degree as is. It is usable but not perfect.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit from a showroom floor. It functions as designed.
- Item is all original and in perfect working condition. It functions as designed. You may have bought new stuff from another store in worse shape!
- Item is brand new, all original, and in perfect working condition. It's a flawless marvel of engineering and functions exactly as designed!
$10% OFF! G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst
10% OFF! Jackson Monarkh Pro SC Electric Guitar in Silverburst
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 in Alien Burst
An ultra-playable metal monster from Jackson!
Charvel Ltd. Ed. Super Stock Model 1888 in Dark Brown Sunburst -10% OFF
Jackson USA Signature Phil Collen PC1 Electric Guitar in Satin Transparent Blue -10% OFF
Epiphone Joe Pass Emperor-IIHS Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Cherry Sunburst
A beautiful Joe Pass Emperor from Epiphone. FREE shipping!
Washburn Custom Shop CT4 Electric Guitar in Cherry Burst Finish
A super clean Custom Shop CT4 from Washburn. FREE shipping!