Engineered from its inception for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing the Pro Series Soloist SL2 is a purebred shred machine. The fine minds at Jackson put their heads together and created the next evolution of innovative guitars, melding sound, playability and ultra-modern style into a unique guitar that redefines metal prowess.
Premium features include a resonant mahogany body and a one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature-and humidity-induced bending and warping. The SL2’s 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing. More curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck (with hand-rubbed oil back finish) for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their incredible sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s voice, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose 1000 series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Sporting stunning style, this SL2 features an Alien Burst gloss finish and black nickel hardware with pearloid piranha tooth neck inlays, die-cast locking tuners, and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line matching headstock.
This particular guitar has been opened and inspected and is currently on display on our sales floor. Customers have had limited access, but it has been played a handful of times by potential buyers. As a result, it may show minor signs of handling like fingerprints, dust, or some very light pick swirl. Original packaging is no longer available.
Feel free to contact us with questions or to request additional photos. And remember, this Jackson SL2 ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 in Alien Burst Finish
- Full Manufacturer's Warranty
- Does NOT include original packaging.
- Alien Burst Gloss Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Maple Neck with Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Frets
- Piranha Tooth Inlays
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Jackson Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem Humbucking Bridge Pickup
- Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Volume & Tone Controls with 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Black Nickel Hardware
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
THIS ITEM IS NEW-DEMO.
"NEW-DEMO" means that we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. We consider the item to be new because it has not been sold to or owned by another customer. NEW-DEMO items, however, have been on display or stored in an active retail music store for some length of time. As a result, these items may have been tried out by other customers. They may be dusty, have fingerprints, stick marks, pick swirl, etc. Please refer to the item's description for more detailed information. All NEW-DEMO items come with a manufacturer's warranty (where applicable), but some may not have original manufacturer's packaging. Please refer to our Appearance and Technical Condition scales below for more information about the item’s appearance and condition.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 4.5
- Item has some type of severe damage, but something about it is still salvageable.
- Item has some damage or cosmetic issues, but parts of it are still fine. It is repairable.
- Item is clearly used but not abused. It has scuffs, scratches, etc. from normal wear and tear, but you could use it as is.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit with some dust, fingerprints, minor scratches, etc. It appears as it would after a week or two of normal use. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item has been opened but is new without scuffs or scratches. It may have been displayed, but it has not been played. It may or may not have original packaging.
- Item is brand new and has never been displayed or played. It is all original and as beautiful as the day it was created! Original packaging is included.
TECHNICAL CONDITION (How does it function?) = 6
- Item is probably just good for parts. It may be restorable with a lot of care and effort.
- Item may be salvageable. Some parts of it work just fine, but other parts just aren't right.
- Item functions to some degree as is. It is usable but not perfect.
- Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit from a showroom floor. It functions as designed.
- Item is all original and in perfect working condition. It functions as designed. You may have bought new stuff from another store in worse shape!
- Item is brand new, all original, and in perfect working condition. It's a flawless marvel of engineering and functions exactly as designed!
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst 10% OFF
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $10% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF