This is a very gently used Sonor 600 Series Single Tom Holder in chrome. The bottom section is constructed of 1" diameter tubing and measures approximately 18.25" long. The top section measures approximately 11.5" long from the bottom of the tubing to the tip of the tom arm. Smooth functioning and in nearly new condition with very few signs of use other than a small scuff/stain two-thirds of the way up the bottom tube. Memory locks and original packaging included.
Please contact us with any questions or to request additional pics. And remember, shipping is FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- One Sonor 600 Series Single Tom Holder STH 674 MC
- Original Packaging
THIS ITEM IS USED.
“USED” items are those things that have been previously owned and have seen use in some manner. They have all been put into the musical workforce and have real-world experience, and their appearances and conditions vary widely. They may display signs of normal wear and tear, they may have a few cosmetic issues, or they may have been cared for like newborn babes! Please refer to the item's description for more detailed information. None of our USED items come with a manufacturer's warranty, and the vast majority do not have original packaging. Please refer to our Appearance and Technical Condition scales below for more information about the item’s appearance and condition.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 4
- 1. Item has some type of severe damage, but something about it is still salvageable.
- 2. Item has some damage or cosmetic issues, but parts of it are still fine. It is repairable.
- 3. Item is clearly used but not abused. It has scuffs, scratches, etc. from normal wear and tear, but you could use it as is.
- 4. Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit with some dust, fingerprints, minor scratches, etc. It appears as it would after a week or two of normal use. It may or may not have original packaging.
- 5. Item has been opened but is new without scuffs or scratches. It may have been displayed, but it has not been played. It may or may not have original packaging.
- 6. Item is brand new and has never been displayed or played. It is all original and as beautiful as the day it was created! Original packaging is included.
TECHNICAL CONDITION (How does it function?) = 6
- 1. Item is probably just good for parts. It may be restorable with a lot of care and effort.
- 2. Item may be salvageable. Some parts of it work just fine, but other parts just aren't right.
- 3. Item functions to some degree as is. It is usable but not perfect.
- 4. Item is used but in great condition or it is a demo unit from a showroom floor. It functions as designed.
- 5. Item is all original and in perfect working condition. It functions as designed. You may have bought new stuff from another store in worse shape!
- 6. Item is brand new, all original, and in perfect working condition. It's a flawless marvel of engineering and functions exactly as designed!
15% OFF! DrumCraft Series 8 Six-Piece Hardware Package
Natal Pro Series Two-Legged Hi-Hat Stand H-PS-HH
Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal H-PS-SPS
Vintage Early-70s Ludwig Drum Throne
A vintage Ludwig throne in fantastic condition! FREE shipping!
Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand
A brand-new, heavy-duty double tom stand from Percussion Plus. FREE shipping!
Sonor 600 Series Single Tom Holder STH 674 MC
A very gently used Sonor single tom holder in superb condition. FREE shipping!