This is a pre-owned Sonor Phonic Re-Issue 6.5" x 14" (depth x diameter) snare drum in pristine condition. It features a 9-ply beech shell, mahogany veneer, German diecast hoops, slotted tension rods, ten Phonic lugs, classic Phonic strainer, and 24-strand steel snare wires. The snare side head is original, but the factory batter has been replaced with an Aquarian Modern Vintage II. This drum was primarily kept in its case in storage, there are no stick marks or blemishes whatsoever, and it is as close to new as you're likely to see in a used instrument. Badge number 3336. Sonor drum key included.
Please contact us with any questions or to request additional photos. And remember, this Sonor snare drum ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Sonor Phonic Re-Issue 6.5x14" Snare Drum (Badge No. 3336)
- Sonor Drum Key
- Does Not Include Any Original Packaging or Paperwork
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
- 9-Ply Beech Shell
- Mahogany Outer Veneer with Matte Finish
- German Diecast Hoops
- Slotted Tension Rods
- Phonic-Style Lugs
- Classic Phonic Strainer
- 24-Strand Steel Snare Wires
- Original Snare Side Head
- Aquarian Modern Vinage II Batter Head
- 6.5" Depth x 14" Diameter
- 10.6 Lbs.
This item is used. “Used” means we acquired the item after it had been previously owned and used for some length of time. Used items do not include a manufacturer’s warranty and many do not have original packaging. The condition of used items varies greatly. They may be like-new or they may have some sort of serious damage. Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 5.5
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 6
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
SPECIAL PRICE! Natal Arcadia 5.5x14" Snare Drum in Black Sparkle
A brand-new snare drum from Natal!
DW Collector's Series 4x14" Knurled Black Nickel over Steel Snare Drum with Chrome Hardware
A great-sounding steel-shelled snare drumfrom DW!
DW Collector's Series 7x13" Plied Maple Snare Drum with Grey Crystal Wrap and Chrome Hardware
A beautiful new snare drum from DW!
DW Collector's Solid Maple 6.5x14" Snare Drum with Pale Blue Oyster Wrap and Chrome Hardware
An amazing solid maple snare from DW!
DW Collector's Series 5x15" 8-Ply Maple VLT Snare Drum in Custom Black Lacquer
A beautiful new snare drum from DW. FREE shipping!
Sonor Phonic Re-Issue 5.75x14" Snare Drum (D 515 PA)
A beautiful Phonic Re-Issue from Sonor. FREE shipping!