The Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 SC embodies the ultimate in vintage sound and feel while incorporating modern precision and reliability. Featuring a Pattern Vintage neck, 58/15 LT pickups, tweaked Phase III locking tuners, and a two-piece zinc bridge, the 594 SC gives guitarists the unmistakable tones of yesteryear with remarkable playability and consistency, night after night.
This particular guitar is brand-new but has been on display and demoed by a few potential buyers. As a result, you may find some very minor signs of use, including fingerprints, dust, and light pick swirl. That being said, it is in fantastic, nearly-new condition, features a stunning Aquamarine finish on a figured maple 10-Top, and includes a PRS fitted hardshell case. Original packaging is not included.
Please contact us with any questions or to request additional pics. And remember, this PRS 594 SC ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 SC 10-Top in Aquamarine
- Paul Reed Smith Fitted Hardshell Case
- Full Factory Warranty
- Fitted PRS Hardshell Case
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
- Aquamarine Finish
- 10-Top Figured Maple Top
- Mahogany Back
- 22 Frets
- Scale Length = 24.594"
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard with Birds Inlays
- Pattern Vintage Neck Shape
- PRS Two-Piece Cast Zinc Bridge
- Tweaked Phase III Locking Tuners
- 58/15 LT Treble and Bass Pickups
- 2 Volume, 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls, 3-Way Toggle Switch
This item is new-demo. "New-demo" means we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. The item has not been sold to or owned by another customer, but it may have been on display and show signs of light use. New-demo items include manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable), but some may not have original packaging. Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 5
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 6
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $10% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst 10% OFF
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF