The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players an unmistakable Custom shape with the added snap of a bolt-on maple neck. After more than a decade out of the catalog, the CE is back and better than ever! The CE 24 body is the traditional PRS Custom shape with a mahogany back and maple top. The reveal edges show the flame of the maple top and set off the custom, one-of-a-kind finish. The bolt-on neck is carved from a chunk of maple with the pattern thin shape. This is an extremely comfortable shape with a nitro satin finish that allows your hand to fly around the fretboard with ease and comfort. The bolt-on construction adds a snap and sparkle that is not often found in set-neck and neck-through guitars. Overlaying the neck is a Rosewood fretboard with the "Birds" inlays. PRS locking machine heads coupled with a PRS-designed floating bridge assure stable tuning while allowing you to accent your playing with some whammy bar fun. Featured on the CE are 85/15 pickups which offer incredible clarity with an extended high and low end. Controls include one push/pull tone, one volume, and one 3-way switch for six classic combinations.
This particular guitar is a brand-new and has only been opened for inspection and photographs. It has never been displayed or played. Included are a PRS gig bag, all original paperwork, full factory warranty, original packaging, and FREE shipping within the continental United States. Please contact us with any questions. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green
- Paul Reed Smith Gig Bag
- Full Factory Warranty
- Original Paperwork and Packaging
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
- Trampas Green Finish
- Mahogany Back/Maple Top
- Reveal Binding
- Maple Bolt-On Neck
- Pattern Thin Neck Carve
- Rosewood Fretboard
- "Birds" Inlays
- PRS-Designed Tremolo
- PRS Locking Machine Heads
- PRS 85/15 Pickups
- Volume Knob, Push/Pull Tone Knob, and 3-Way Switch
This item is new. "New" means we are an authorized dealer of the item and acquired it directly from the manufacturer. The item may have been opened for photographs or inspection, but it has not been displayed or handled by customers. New items include original packaging and full manufacturer’s warranty (where applicable). Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 6
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 6
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $10% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst 10% OFF
Jackson Monarkh Pro SC Electric Guitar in Silverburst - Over 10% OFF!
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 in Alien Burst 10% OFF
Jackson USA Signature Phil Collen PC1 Electric Guitar in Satin Transparent Blue -10% OFF