This is a vintage Rogers Swiv-O-Matic bass drum pedal that recently came into our shop on trade. Designed to be fully adjustable (length of footboard, height of beater pivot point, spring tension, etc.), this pedal was revolutionary when it was first introduced and is still in very good, fully functioning condition. It even still has its original hoop dock and side cleats!
Expect to find typical age-appropriate signs of wear like scuffs, scratches, dust, minor corrosion on some of the metal, and some non-original parts (bolts that attach the foot board to base). But minor cosmetic wear aside, this pedal is still quite solid and should last for many gigs to come.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or to request additional photos. And remember, this vintage Rogers Swiv-O-Matic bass drum pedal ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Vintage Rogers Swiv-O-Matic Bass Drum Pedal
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
This item is used. “Used” means we acquired the item after it had been previously owned and used for some length of time. Used items do not include a manufacturer’s warranty and many do not have original packaging. The condition of used items varies greatly. They may be like-new or they may have some sort of serious damage. Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 3
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 5
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
Natal Pro Series Single Bass Drum Pedal H-PS-SPS -10% OFF
Percussion Plus 642 Double Tom Stand
FREE shipping within the continental United States!
Sonor 600 Series Mini Boom Cymbal Stand
A gently used cymbal stand from Sonor. FREE shipping!
Vintage Rogers Cymbal Arm with Accessory Extension
FREE Shipping within the Continental United States.