This is a very-gently-used Epiphone Limited Edition Lee Malia Signature Les Paul Custom Guitar in a gloss walnut finish. This guitar, manufactured in 2017, recently came into our shop on trade. It is 100% stock, was very well cared for, is fully functional, and sounds fantastic. It features Gibson pickups, mahogany body with maple top, 1959 C-profile neck with rosewood fingerboard, and gold hardware. Also included are an Epiphone-branded, fitted hardcase and original owner's manual and case candy.
As a used instrument, expect to find very minor signs of age-appropriate use, like small scuffs, some pickswirl, a few fingerprints, and a bit of dust here and there. That being said, there are no significant dings, no notable damage, and this guitar is in excellent condition.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to request additional photos. And remember, shipping is FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Epiphone Limited Edition Lee Malia Signature Les Paul Custom Guitar in Gloss Walnut (Serial No. 17102301726)
- Epiphone Fitted Hardshell Case
- Owner's Manual and Case Candy
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
- Vintage-Style Walnut Finish
- Mahogany Body with Maple Tope
- 1959 Rounded C-Profile Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Floral Pattern Pearloid Inlays
- Black Headstock and Pickguard
- Gold Hardware
- Premium Diecast Tuners
- Gibson USA P-94 Single Coil Neck Pickup
- Gibson USA 84T-LM Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- LockTone Tune-o-matic Bridge
- Weight: 9 Pounds, 2 Ounces
This item is used. “Used” means we acquired the item after it had been previously owned and used for some length of time. Used items do not include a manufacturer’s warranty and many do not have original packaging. The condition of used items varies greatly. They may be like-new or they may have some sort of serious damage. Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 5
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 6
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $10% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Trampas Green Smokeburst 10% OFF
ESP LTD MH-1000NT Electric Guitar in See Thru Purple -10% OFF