Check out this beautiful, very-gently-used Jackson Pro Series SLSMG with a transparent red gloss finish. These guitar was part of a limited run created exclusively for Musician's Friend in the early 2000s (we believe this is a 2003 model). The SLSMGs that were a part of that series were unique in that they featured body binding and matching headstocks. This guitar is extremely clean, but it is not entirely original. At some point the tuners were replaced with Grovers, and the pickups were replaced with Seymour Duncans. The most notable sign of age is a hairline crack on the ebony fretboard, running from approximately the 13th fret to the last fret. There's also a very small ding on the tip of the headstock. Both imperfections are quite common for an instrument nearly 16 years old. Other than that, expect to find only typical age-appropriate signs of use like small scuffs, some pickswirl, a few fingerprints, and possibly a bit of dust here and there. Super playable and fully functional, this guitar should look great and sound even better for many gigs to come! A used brown, faux leather, universal-fit hard case, also from Musician's Friend and also in very good shape, is included with this listing.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to request additional photos. And remember, this Jackson SLSMG ships FREE within the continental United States. Buyers outside the continental U.S. should message us for a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- Used Jackson Pro Series SLSMG Electric Guitar in Transparent Red (Ser. No. 032945)
- Used Brown, Faux Leather, Universal-Fit Hardcase
- FREE Shipping within the Continental U.S.
This item is used. “Used” means we acquired the item after it had been previously owned and used for some length of time. Used items do not include a manufacturer’s warranty and many do not have original packaging. The condition of used items varies greatly. They may be like-new or they may have some sort of serious damage. Refer to the item’s description as well as to our Appearance and Functionality scales below for more information.
APPEARANCE (How does it look?) = 3.5
- 1. Poor condition. Some type of severe cosmetic damage.
- 2. Fair condition. Cosmetic issues that may require cleaning or repair.
- 3. Good condition. Normal signs of age-appropriate wear and tear.
- 4. Very good condition. Minor signs of aging handling and light use.
- 5. Excellent condition. Very minor signs of handling and light use.
- 6. Brand-new condition. Opened and inspected but no signs of use.
FUNCTIONALITY (How does it work?) = 5
- 1. Does not function. May be salvageable but likely just good for parts.
- 2. Limited functionality. Some parts are fine but others require repair.
- 3. Mostly functions as designed. Usable but not perfect.
- 4. Functions as designed. Fair to good overall condition.
- 5. Functions as designed. Very good to excellent overall condition.
- 6. Functions as designed. All original and new or like-new condition.
G&L Custom Doheny in Jet Black $15% OFF!
FREE shipping within the continental United States.
Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2 in Alien Burst 10% OFF
Paul Reed Smith McCarty 594 SC 10-Top in Aquamarine
Paul Reed Smith CE 24 in Whale Blue with Gig Bag
Paul Reed Smith John Mayer Silver Sky Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Orion Green
Paul Reed Smith John Mayer Silver Sky Electric Guitar with Gig Bag, Moc Sand
Jackson Pro Series Ltd. Ed. SLSMG in Transparent Red with Case