Regarding your personal information, we apply the Golden Rule: We won’t use your information in a way we wouldn’t want our own information used.
The Information that we collect may include:
- Anonymous website statistics and information (through Google Analytics) which we can use to improve our website
- Contact Information submitted through emails, phone calls, orders, financing applications, consignment forms and rental information which are used to establish identification, answer questions, issue credit, fulfill orders, and generally conduct business
- Personal customer information is never sold to, shared with, or given to anyone outside of Supersonic Music with the exception of legal counsel and/or as may be required by law enforcement officials
- Any email address that you provide may be used by us to reply to questions, to inform you of news & events, monthly newsletters, sales and new releases. If you wish to unsubscribe from our email notifications, you may do so at anytime.
How we protect your information
- We realize how important the privacy of your information is to you, just like it is for us! If we don't need your information, we won't ask you for it.
Instrument rentals and financing
- When renting instruments and applying for credit, we do ask for personal information to verify your identity and to check credit history. We may use this information to report your payment record to the appropriate credit agencies, and, if necessary, for collections activities.
- We have never, nor do we ever sell, trade, nor share your information with any outside person or organization. However, we may report credit payment history to the three major credit bureaus: Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- From time to time, we offer special financing promotions through and by outside financing companies. If you choose to engage in these offers, these agreements are between you and the outside company. The terms and companies are fully disclosed.
- Supersonic Music’s privacy agreement only applies to Supersonic Music and our website. It does not apply to websites or pages that are linked to or from our website nor to third party companies.